The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Average. Would be nothing without the music.

It says it all really. Some of the graphics are in actual fact good, but a lot looks rushed, badly tweened etc. This flash would be a lot more deserving of the number 1 spot if there was some more effort put into the graphics - as it stands I don't think it should be top 10 material - perhaps top 100 material.

I think all of your fanboys have thought 'OH MY GAWD, THAT'S A WIKID SONG' without realising that there are much more quality submissions on the top 50 - that get downvoted because they want 'popular' submissions like this on the top.

You should be grateful that your fanbase has got this up so high. Because I personally think that this is average. Not fascinating, not excellent, just average.

Service Announcement 2 Service Announcement 2

Absolutely spot on.

I'm with you. The amount of crappy content on NG passing judgement is extremely high at the moment. I wish that people would vote higher on submissions that actually had time and effort put into them.

Same goes for reviews. I don't believe I've seen many constructive reviews at NG - a lot of them tend to get personal.

Towards the flash itself - nice quality mic you've got there, you hit the nail on the head for clarity and punctuation - the animation was nicely done also. I don't think I can give you any tips on how to improve this, so I gave it a 5 and now I'm going to watch your other submissions. :-)

I hope you'll change the minds of all the stupid kids who vote up crap like hentai slideshows. Thanks for animating this.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

No doubt about it, i WILL get positive feedback... On the other hand, NO DOUBT ABOUT THIS EITHER... i will get crappy feedback as well...

That's not the part i mind. It's like what you said: The review gets personal at a certain point, and that's when the reviewer's criticism is no longer constructive.

Thanks for the feedback and i hope things go my way this time!

Planet of the balls Planet of the balls

Great!

That was really well done. The way you conveyed emotion in your characters without words was extremely impressive. Also pretty funny. :-)

A little on the short side though...

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

Hilarious, as always

Great work guys, had me laughing from start to finish. I loved Dan's pwnage scene. In fact all of it was great! Vote 5!

((Skate Board Action2)) ((Skate Board Action2))

Pointless. Why not just an WMV/MPG?

Pointless. Just stream it as a ram/wmv/mpg. It would have been better with some presentation, but as it is, it's not worth loading into Flash in the first place.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds: